Absolute support, extensive awareness, enlightenment and advocate for those living with Vitiligo, for their Rights and well-being
Active Vitiligo Support in Africa
1st Africa Vitiligo Conference
1st Africa Vitiligo Conference Report
Click to download
It was a very successful event organized on 18th and 19th October, 2012, having the all key stakeholders in attendance with delegate from Uganda, Senegal and Ghana.
African Vitiligo Conference (AVC) | What's new? Where does Africa stand?
Lagos, Nigeria | 18th - 20th October, 2012
The objectives of the African Vitiligo Conference (AVC) are:
- To draw attention to the condition;
- To provide a forum for African researchers and others from around the World to exchange experiences, promote global exchange of good practices and strengthen cooperation in this field.
- To provide those living Vitiligo with guidance on managing and living with their condition.
- To build the capacity of the vitiligo support groups, health sector representatives, NGOSâ€™ in Africa to enable support for health care needs of the affected regardless of socio-economic situations.
- To raise the profile of psychological and psychosocial impact of Vitiligo and skin imperfections on affected persons, amongst both health sector and the general public.